Yep.. that is the sound this big chicken has heard a lot today... I couldnt do it! While i think i liked the colour red, i just could not go through with staying that colour..
Thank you to all the wonderful people that offered their opinion and said how much they loved it...
I am now almost black. My colour is actually a dark dark brown with a glimmer of red... a long way from the red that i was this morning.
it is now too late and the light gone for the day so i will have to get my hair shot taken later so you all can peek.
Sorry Marilyn :( ~L~ I know how much you loved it..
okay... i think that is all i have to say about that.
xxx
Monday, March 10, 2008
BWARK BWARK BWARK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love ya chick, no matter what color your hair is.
*sending you lots of hugs*
Post a Comment